A community within a community.
To help create a real feeling of home and community, The Queenslea is designed to operate as small households within a larger aged care home.
Communities of 12 residents are placed around a social hub where you share a private dining room, living area, fireplace and balcony. You’ll live in a friendly and familiar environment with just 11 neighbours, combined with close, continuous care. You’ll also enjoy the significant amenities, like the wellness centre and landscaped gardens.
Additionally, the unique combination of on-site Early Learning Childcare Centre and fully serviced apartments for seniors allows you to build genuine intergenerational relationships that enhance the quality of life of everyone involved.
Key features of The Queenslea include:
- A luxe yet comfortable design with high-specification fixtures and fittings
- Generous size rooms (36sqm – 45sqm + balconies)
- King-single multi-feature beds imported from Germany
- Large TVs with in-house entertainment
- Pet friendly
- Stunning oversized penthouse suites available (with breath-taking views including the Swan River)
- An underground basement for easy and secure visitor parking
- State-of-the-art design by local, international award-winning Hassell Studio Architects
- Premium quality build by local, international award-winning Multiplex Constructions
- The design addresses concerns raised during the Aged Care Royal Commission and Covid-19 pandemic
The brand new Queenslea aged care residence in Claremont is now open and accepting residents. Please note that due to high demand places are currently limited, please contact us on (08) 6280 1900 for our next available admission date or click here to book a tour online.