A community within a community.
To help create a real feeling of home and community, The Queenslea is designed to operate as small households within a larger aged care home.
Everyone can enjoy the comfort of a beautifully appointed private bedroom and ensuite. Communities of 12 residents are placed around a social hub where you share a private dining room, living area, fireplace and balcony. You’ll live in a friendly and familiar environment with just 11 neighbours, combined with close, continuous care.
Key features of our aged care residence include:
- A luxe yet comfortable design with high-specification fixtures and fittings
- Generous size rooms (36sqm – 45sqm + balconies)
- King-single multi-feature beds imported from Germany
- Large TVs with in-house entertainment
- Pet friendly
- Stunning oversized penthouse suites with breathtaking views
- Underground basement for easy and secure visitor parking
- State-of-the-art design that addresses concerns raised during the Aged Care Royal Commission and Covid-19 pandemic
Take a look at The Queenslea’s aged care rooms and suite designs below. Please contact our care team on (08) 6280 1900 for current availability or click here to book a tour online.