Aged care that’s designed to be different.
The considered architectural design of every Oryx home is one of the key features that allow us to offer you something truly different.
In our communities you’ll live in a small household of just 10 to 14 residents within our larger home.
Each aged care room or suite is situated around a social hub which includes a dining room, kitchen, living room and fireplace, plus a balcony for the private use of your household, where you can get together with your family and friends. In your household you’ll be able to make genuine relationships within a small group of people a lot like you. And, of course, enjoy the benefits of close and continuous care.
Every Oryx home offers the following residential care services:
- 24/7 registered nurse and care staff
- Suites & rooms with ensuite & balcony
- Small social hubs for dining and socialising
- Suitable for individuals and couples
- Chef menu prepared fresh, in-house
- Dynamic lifestyle program available daily
- On-site wellness centre with extensive services
In an Oryx home, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that nursing and clinical care is there for you 24 hours a day. What’s more, we partner with experienced General Practitioners who specialise in aged care. Your personalised care is tailored to your own health needs and lifestyle goals.
Services provided by our registered nurses and care staff include:
- Dining and eating assistance
- Bathing and personal care support
- Falls management
- Pressure and wound care
To discuss your care needs, or that of a loved one, please don’t hesitate to contact us.Read the FAQs